How It Works
For estimates on custom tile or countertop projects, the following information is required:
- A drawing or copy of the plan with measurements for the areas to receive stone, noting any elevation changes, and backsplashes.
- Name of the stone and thickness of stone to be used.
- Edge detail should be selected and the drawing or plan should note which edges are to be finished.
- Locations of sink(s) and stove/cook tops should be noted. We need to know the type of sink: under mount or drop-in.
- Any special shape pieces, including radius corners, should be noted.
- Jobsite location and complete contact information.
- We will present you with a proposal, which when signed, becomes the contract for the job.
Typical lead time for an estimate is 1 – 3 days.
To place your order, we will need the following:
- Proposal must be signed and the required deposit must be received.
- A deposit of 50% plus all RI Sales Tax of the total job must be received.
You have the option of selecting natural stone slabs from our extensive inventory. Once a deposit is received for stock slabs, your slabs will be tagged as sold. Slab material will not be ordered until the required deposit is received and the contract is signed.
Measuring & Fabricating
Once the signed proposal & required deposit is received, we will schedule a template date. Our templaters will go to the jobsite to take the necessary measurements and make templates. You must be onsite for the template appointment so that the templaters may go over all details of the job with you.
Material & Layout Approval
After the templates are taken, allow 2-3 days for your Sales Rep to generate a shop drawing that will detail the layout of your slab. Your Sales Rep will review the shop drawing with you to verify the details. Once the layout is approved by you, the job will go to the shop for fabrication. Jobs will be sent to fabrication only when all information is received and verified. When the job is ready to fabricate, an installation date will be given.
The installation is COD. A check for the balance due must be at the jobsite at time of installation. We require you to sign a Certificate of Installation when the installation is complete.
"I highly recommend Quality Tile - everything turned out beautifully! Everyone was so helpful & patient with me. I love my kitchen counters and so does everyone else!"
Come Join us at the....